Awesome game and with a ray tracer! There's a lot of stuff for a game made under a month.
I like the music, it really suits the game.
The mouse pointer is not captured, I had to disable my second screen to be able to play.
Because of the above I found an issue with health. I got reduced to something like 1HP and then became basically immortal. Then not collecting a heart became sort of a challenge in itself. Unfortunately I was forced to in the void. I don't consider this a good idea, what if I wanted to have a no-hearts-run?
The final boss was pretty easy and predictable. It doesn't move, I can just hide behind a pillar.
Some other issues:
- space is used for both shooting and speeding up the dialogues
- the crosshair is missing, I can't see where I'm shooting
- it's pitch black in some corners
- in few places I got lost, but maybe that's just me. I don't play this type of games
- after credits, there's just a black screen and nothing is happening
Congrats on the game.